Thursday, June 7, 2007

got prayer....

Yesterday I had some wonderful friends pray for me - not anything "wrong" just had the chance and took it. There were a few things I wanted to share because I think they are important to share - the rest I'm still pondering in my heart.

One thing is that as a single woman, I just don't get touched very often. That's one of the things I've loved about working with the younger children in Sunday school and Awana. They'll hug you!!! Oh, I'll get a handshake and some hugs but it was just different to have someone rub my back and touch my arm. It's something I didn't even know I was missing!

Second, it's so important to just let people love you. I have to admit, I don't' feel worthy of just being loved! I've always felt I needed to "do" in order to be loved and it was so important for me to just let these friends love me without any "doing" on my part!

Good lessons! And things I need to continue to ponder along with some other things....What a blessed woman I am!!!!

No comments: