Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Life changes?

As my friends know our family business has had some rocky times these past 4-5 years. Well, I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do yet but I'm starting that process of "job hunting" and "life evaluation" ~ It's an uneasy time because the older I get the more I want to nest and stop moving around! Yet there is a sense of excitement that God is not done with me yet! So now, I'm asking God where can I best be used by Him to further the kingdom. He brought me "home" to be with family ~ is it now time to move away from home. I've loved owning a home, is it time to go back to renting a little place! What's my part in the story ~ what chapter are you writing Lord?

I KNOW I can't go on feelings - in fact in the past 2 weeks I've had totally different "feelings" about what I should be doing. So Faith and Obedience is again the request of me from the Lord. Well enough on this.

John has graduated - last night!!! He's excited about going to college on a b'ball scholarship but also nervous. I'd like to stick around town so I can go watch him play at every home game!!! So, that plays a part in my new chapter too....

Next week the 2 girls graduate!!! Life does keep changing!!! That's the only thing that's for sure!!!

No comments: