Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Running the Race

I was pondering yesterday the thought of running the race that Jesus has me in. I felt like I had let him down somehow, I'm weary and ready to stop. Then He came and said, I wasn't quitting I was at a water break point. What I needed was to have some time at the water break station. Here I drink deeply of the Living Water and then I'll be ready to run again. I just need to take a short break and if I try to run without the Living Water break, then yes, I will have to quit because I'm not taking care of myself in the race. So, for now, I'm seeing these next few days of "rest" as my Living Water break so that I can return to the race and finish the course! Thanks Lord for understanding that these mortal bodies are limited and that we just need to take a "water break" every so often so we can continue to run for you!

No comments: