Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Love How God works with me!

Since writing last night about disappointment and being alone again in the job, the Lord has come to give me a little insight. One thing He impressed upon me is that when I left Colorado I was sad to think about how my time alone with Him was so sweet because He was all I had. Then as I was thinking about how I would respond when I get the question, which I'm asked whenever a decision has been made and I'm informed of it, 'is that ok?' - I've asked Jesus to do the responding. That if I'm to be Jesus on this campus, then even my human disappointment must come under His authority. So, Jesus come and respond however you want. Jesus, use this time that I'll be alone on the job to do some things in me and through me.

Take this great disappointment that things aren't turning out the way I thought they would and make something beautiful and glorifying to God the Father out of it. Take the tears I shed over it not turning out the way I thought it would be and turn them into laughter that comes from the depth of joy in YOU. Mold me using this situation. Thank you for this opportunity to turn to You again. This did not catch you by surprise and You have a plan - please sir, would you show me the plan and give me some direction.

Blessed is the name of the Lord Our God - the Creator of Heaven & Earth. Who can know your plans, for your ways are higher than my ways and your thoughts are not my thoughts...make my thoughts like yours!

No comments: